Super Mario’s Dinner Special: $85 for 5 meals
The last meal of the day should always be the most enjoyable! If skipping Dinner has been a tradition for you, let Super Mario's Kitchen assist you in that department.
All dinner entrees come with two side options: steamed Broccoli, steamed Sweet Potato, Quinoa, Brown Rice, Thai Salad or Kale/Chard Caesar salad.
1) Tasty Turkey Chili: Seasoned with the right spices to make this dish one to talk about. This chili slow cooks on the stove to mix in all the flavors just right. Have no shame enjoying a healthy bowl of chili with a side. Tip: add a dollop of non-fat greek yogurt for a sour cream replacement.
Includes: lean ground turkey, kidney beans, bell pepper, onions, garlic, chopped tomatoes, crushed red pepper, spices, topped with parsley.
2) Pesto Zoodles- No grains found here. Heavy on the flavor, light on the calories. If you’re looking for a no grain meal, zoodles are a great healthy alternative.
Includes: Spiralized zucchini noodles, red onions, garlic, sautéed mushrooms, fresh basil, pesto sauce topped with choice of chicken or shrimp.
3) Savory Kale and Spinach Soup: Created by Mario Figueroa himself, a hearty filling dish that will leave you satisfied. A complete meal packed full of nutrition. For the carnivores, meat options are below.
Includes: Organic kale and spinach, kidney beans, onions, garlic, quinoa brown rice blend, low sodium organic vegetable broth. (*Option of adding ground chicken or ground turkey).
4) Sweet Potato Chili: Get through the cold nights with a warm bowl of no bean chili. This is a filling and savory dish that will keep your tastebuds happy and your stomach full. Tip: add a dollop of non-fat greek yogurt for a sour cream replacement.
Includes: lean ground turkey, cubed sweet potatoes, onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, spices, tomato sauce, red bell pepper, and sprinkled with parsley.
5) Oh My Spaghetti SQUASH! - Take away the heavy feeling of pasta and replace it with baked spaghetti squash. These squash noodles are stringy and look just like regular pasta. Simmering on the stove is our favorite turkey meat sauce with a blend of Italian herbs.
Includes: Spaghetti squash, lean ground turkey, mushrooms, green bell peppers, tomato sauce, onions, and herbs.