Early Start: $85 for 5 meals
Let us take care of your Breakfast! These servings are constructed to provide a sufficient amount of energy to keep you going throughout the day.
1) Pumpkin Pecan Steel-Cut Oatmeal: This breakfast item is for all the pumpkin lovers that cannot wait until holiday time to indulge in the sweet flavors of cinnamon, whole nutmeg, and pumpkin. Slow cooked to creamy perfection, our oatmeal offers a robust flavor with appropriate portioning. Topped with toasted pecans and organic maple syrup.
Includes: steel cut oats, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, toasted pecans, vanilla extract, ground flax-seed, ground spices, and organic maple syrup.
2) Slow Cooked Banana Steel Cut Oatmeal : You’ll go bananas for a cup of this. If you crave sweet in the morning, this oatmeal will fix your sweet tooth. We serve a hearty portion that won’t put you into a food coma. Pair this healthier version of oatmeal with a warm beverage for a perfect breakfast during cold mornings.
Includes: slow cooker steel cut oats, pure organic maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, flaxseed, banana slices, topped with walnuts. (contains: eggs & wheat)
3) Original Egg Squares: Try our no meat veggie eggs squares blended with a unique spice mix. We use cage free eggs and egg whites, organic spinach, chopped roma tomatoes, fresh basil, and chia seeds. This breakfast option is served with two pieces of egg squares, and one cup of fresh fruit. Easily pop the egg squares in the microwave or reheat in the oven to make this a filling healthy breakfast option.
Includes: eggs, egg whites, fresh basil, tomatoes, spinach, chia seeds, spices, and red pepper flakes.
4) Berry Coconut Quinoa - EGG FREE option. Whether it is an allergen or you are just tired of eggs, this option is a semi-sweet, no egg way to start your day. When warmed up, the berries melt into the coconut quinoa imitating compote, but without all the extra syrup. Topper: 1 teaspoon of honey Grab a spoon and DIG IN!
Includes: cooked quinoa with non-fat condensed coconut milk, topped with mixed organic berries, and pumpkin seeds.
5) Sunrise Banana Oat Pancakes: Topped with organic strawberries. These flourless pancakes put an alternative spin on traditional recipes. A weekday morning treat, full of flavor with natural sugars. Topper choice: organic agave nectar or organic maple syrup.
Includes: rolled oats, bananas, pure vanilla extract, and organic strawberries.