First and Last: $160 for 10 meals
Breakfast and Dinner meals to cover the beginning and end of your day. We provide meals that will keep you satiated.
1) Pumpkin Pecan Steel-Cut Oatmeal: This breakfast item is for all the pumpkin lovers that cannot wait until holiday time to indulge in the sweet flavors of cinnamon, whole nutmeg, and pumpkin. Slow cooked to creamy perfection, our oatmeal offers a robust flavor with appropriate portioning. Topped with toasted pecans and organic maple syrup.
Includes: steel cut oats, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, toasted pecans, vanilla extract, ground flax-seed, ground spices, and organic maple syrup.
2) Slow Cooked Banana Steel Cut Oatmeal :
You’ll go bananas for a cup of this. If you crave sweet in the morning, this oatmeal will fix your sweet tooth. We serve a hearty portion that won’t put you into a food coma. Pair this healthier version of oatmeal with a warm beverage for a perfect breakfast during cold mornings.
Includes: Slow cooker steel cut oats, pure organic maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, flaxseed, banana slices, topped with walnuts. (contains: eggs & wheat)
3) Original Egg Squares: Try our no meat veggie eggs squares blended with a unique spice mix. We use cage free eggs and egg whites, organic spinach, chopped roma tomatoes, fresh basil, and chia seeds. This breakfast option is served with two pieces of egg squares, and one cup of fresh fruit. Easily pop the egg squares in the microwave or reheat in the oven to make this a filling healthy breakfast option.
Includes: eggs, egg whites, fresh basil, tomatoes, spinach, chia seeds, spices, and red pepper flakes.
4) Berry Coconut Quinoa - EGG FREE option. Whether it is an allergen or you are just tired of eggs, this option is a semi-sweet, no egg way to start your day. When warmed up, the berries melt into the coconut quinoa imitating compote, but without all the extra syrup. Topper: 1 teaspoon of honey Grab a spoon and DIG IN!
Includes: cooked quinoa with non-fat condensed coconut milk, topped with mixed organic berries, and pumpkin seeds.
5) Sunrise Banana Oat Pancakes: Topped with organic strawberries. These flourless pancakes put an alternative spin on traditional recipes. A weekday morning treat, full of flavor with natural sugars. Topper choice: organic agave nectar or organic maple syrup.
Includes: rolled oats, bananas, pure vanilla extract, and organic strawberries.
All dinner entrees come with one side option: steamed broccoli, small steamed sweet potato, or superfood salad. Superfood consists of chopped cabbage, kale, brussel sprouts, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and a poppy seed dressing.
1) Mini Meats: Meatloaf made with a combination of lean ground turkey and lean ground beef. Indulge in mini meat loaves full of veggies that your taste buds will thank you. In need of a veggie fix? We have you covered with mushrooms, onions, spinach, and carrots nested inside.
Includes: grass fed beef and lean ground turkey, spinach, onion, mushroom, carrot, eggs, and spices.
2) Pesto Zoodles- No grains found here. Heavy on the flavor, light on the calories. If you’re looking for a no grain meal, zoodles are a great healthy alternative.
Includes: Spiralized zucchini noodles, red onions, garlic, sautéed mushrooms, fresh basil, pesto sauce topped with choice of chicken or shrimp.
3) Savory Kale and Spinach Soup: Created by Mario Figueroa himself, a hearty filling dish that will leave you satisfied. A complete meal packed full of nutrition. For the carnivores, meat options are below.
Includes: Organic kale and spinach, kidney beans, onions, garlic, quinoa brown rice blend, low sodium organic vegetable broth. (*Option of adding ground chicken or ground turkey).
4) Sweet Potato Chili: Get through the cold nights with a warm bowl of no bean chili. This is a filling and savory dish that will keep your tastebuds happy and your stomach full. Tip: add a dollop of non-fat greek yogurt for a sour cream replacement.
Includes: lean ground turkey, cubed sweet potatoes, onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, spices, tomato sauce, red bell pepper, and sprinkled with parsley.
5) Oh My Spaghetti SQUASH! - Take away the heavy feeling of pasta and replace it with baked spaghetti squash. These squash noodles are stringy and look just like regular pasta. Simmering on the stove is our favorite turkey meat sauce with a blend of Italian herbs.
Includes: Spaghetti squash, lean ground turkey, mushrooms, green bell peppers, tomato sauce, onions, and herbs.